Get Help

Reach out to receive
legal support.


We cannot assist with the legal matters below

If you are seeking help for any of these issues please visit https://www.lawhelpca.org/

  • Assisting landlords with landlord/tenant matters
  • Assisting individuals who have experienced human trafficking with immigration, expungement, or pursuit of human trafficking charges.
  • Child custody and visitation as between biological parents
  • Civil Rights claims
  • Creation of Living Trusts
  • Criminal law matters
  • Dependency Court representation
  • Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
  • Family Law
  • Finding low income/affordable housing or Rental assistance
  • Helping undocumented parents in removal proceedings
  • Helping undocumented individuals over the age of 21 apply for residency, “green cards,” citizenship, VAWA , asylum, or other forms of immigration relief
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Medicare
  • Name Change only (we do assist with name change to conform to gender identity)
  • Personal Injury
  • Representation in estate proceedings (although we may be able to provide information or advice)
  • Special education
  • Title II Disability
  • Workers’ comp claims